QTAssistant 5.1.2 is available for download.
- WSDL: Limited support for validating WSDL 2.0 documents.
- XSR: Added support for additional tag types corresponding to all other unsupported XSD facets (e.g. MinLength, MaxLength, MinInclusive, etc.)
- XSR: Allow control of a release through XTM (whereas before it was available only from under the XTM editor).
- XTM: Generating XML from XTM documents where XSDs were based on type restrictions doesn't take into account sample/allowed values.
- XSD: The source editor's Intellisense is broken for nested elements.
- XSR: Conversion to Russian Doll style does not support recursive structures.